if I had to contact like….my 6th grade self, it would go somewhat like this.
living in a small town is wonderful
- are there a lot of modes of transportation? nope! you either drive or you’re out of luck basically
- are there a lot of job opportunities? no! of course not
- are there things to do? hang out at the grocery store or go to the only movie theater the town has!
- are the people nice? of course not! not at all!
- are you close to anything interesting? nope! everything interesting happens hours away and you’re stuck in the middle of nowhere
I CANNOT DEAL WITH COLE SPROUSE ON TWITTER IM HAVING A SEIZURE
- Do not forget Michael Brown
- Do not forget how the media dehumanized him and tried to justify his murder
- Do not forget how peaceful protests were painted as savage riots
- Do not forget police armed with military grade weapons terrorized and arrested black civilians
- Do not forget Darren Wilson being awarded over $400,000 in fundraiser donations for murdering an unarmed black child
- Do not forget that this system was not built to defend us, but to control us
- Do not forget Ferguson
phil collins went off doing the tarzan soundtrack.
he ain’t have to go that hard like that.
nice boobs and nice ass isn’t a requirement from my girl. like i ain’t gon turn down a shawty wit a perfect personality and a beautiful face cause she don’t got no body. body is icing on the cake but pound cake ain’t got no icing and i fuck wit that heavy.
this touches my soul
kidzbop is gonna be like “my anaconda don’t want none unless u like fun, hun!!”
"oh my gosh. look at her heart!"
back when i was in community college my teacher told us the story of a girl in his class who wanted to have sex with her boyfriend but they didnt have any lube so they used mayonnaise. fast forward a couple of days and she’s getting random orgasms during class and driving places so she goes to the doctor and they check her out and guess what they found
okay ill tell you it was maggots. maggots were in her vagina giving her orgasms.
When Michael Jackson gets woke up for school
Vine by: The Black Simba
DONALD GLOVER IS SPIDER-MAN AT LAST (IN DISNEY XD’S ANIMATED SPIDER-MAN SERIES)
“My name is Miles Morales, and I’m Spider-Man.” With those words, Donald Glover takes his place among the ranks of official on-screen Spider-Men.
It’s been known for a while now that Miles Morales, the Ultimate Universe version of Spider-Man, would make his screen debut in an upcoming episode of the Disney XD series Ultimate Spider-Man: Web Warriors, but only now do we know that the part will be voiced by actor and Spidey fan Donald Glover. It’s a brilliant casting decision that we choose to interpret as the first step towards more Miles in other media, rather than an end in its own right.
something of a karmic victory, right?